Islandmums is delighted to continue its partnership with the Isle of Sark Shipping Company and Sark Tourism for the third consecutive year to promote our sister island – an unforgettable destination for families.
We believe that Sark is one of the most magical places in the world and one of the safest places to take your children. Crime is virtually non-existent and the lack of cars means you don’t have to worry about your kids being run-over (or struggle to get them into car seats!). The slow pace of life helps you properly unwind. Read our full article >>
Use promo code SARK10 to get your Islandmums membership for only £25 or buy direct at the Isle of Sark Shipping Kiosk!
Exclusive Islandmums member offers
What’s on Guide
Sark is a little gem in the Bailiwick of Guernsey that deserves your further exploration. Together with Sark Tourism and Isle of Sark Shipping, we’ve put together a fabulous guide about family focused activities on the island.
Sark Family Sundays
Children under 14 travel for only £2 each (save £11.30) and adults get a special 10% (save £2.86):
- Valid for two adults and up to three children (total savings £39.62)
- For same-day return tickets until October 1st (10am departure from Guernsey, 5pm departure from Sark)
Sark Weekday Offer
Kids travel for £2, saving £11.30
- Up to three children (total saving £39.62) with one paying adult
- For same day return tickets only until October 1st 2017
New! Overnight family travel offer
- Two adults and two children or one adult and three children travel for only £60, save up to £32.50.
- Additional children travel at £5 (limited to five children maximum)
- Offer available for departure any day including weekends but return must not be on same day
- Does not include the 10am sailing from Guernsey
- Does not include accommodation, check our offers with Clos Princess B&B and Beau Sejour Guest House.
- From Monday 28th May until 30th September 2018
Top family friendly recommendations
It’s time for some mummy time-out we say! Pop to the Stocks Hotel Sark for an hour of wonderful treatments and massages while family is enjoying the hotel pool or exploring parts of the island.
Sark has its own windmill, Sark Museum housing archaeological finds, the smallest functioning prison in the world and brand new Sark Henge, located on the south coast of Big Sark. Little Sark is home to the remains of the Silver Mines, with stunning cliff walks around the area.
Try the freshest lobster and sea-food or explore family-run cafes and restaurants, try locally made chocolates and preserves.
Explore Sark relaxing in a gorgeous horse carriage privately hiring one or joining a group (Image – Stacey Upson photography)
Get the adrenalin rushing with coasteering, kayaking, actiquiz activities with Adventure Sark.
Sheep Racing & Carnival
From 21st-23rd July – fancy dress parade, races, obstacle course, tractor pulling competition, tug of war and more! FUN for the whole family to enjoy!!
This page offers you a full list of ongoing Sark offers and special promotions currently available with the Islandmums Family Card.
Please check carefully the terms and conditions of each offer by clicking on it.