Moving to Guernsey
Guernsey is a small island off the coast of France, offering unparalleled quality of family life. Islandmums and Quintessential Relocations Consultants have teamed up to help you discover this English-speaking paradise a mere 40 minutes flight time from London!
“…unique island living for families of any size…”
Relocate with Experts
Quintessential Relocation Consultants are a fab team of relocation experts in the Channel Islands. Simply put, they can save you tonnes of time and stress when moving whether you need an ideal home to buy or rent, advice regarding schools and childcare or logistical and administrative assistance.
Call them on +44 (0)1481 257200, email on email@example.com
By Jo Stoddart, Managing Director Quintessential Relocations Consultants
Things to do for families
Other useful information
Islandmums Members get 25% off weekly tariffs on rental duration of 6 weeks or longer, as well as ad-hoc offers on holiday bookings. For details, please check the Ellingham Cottages listing >>
- Check whether you need and/or getting a local license and its duration
- Read about the differences in Local versus Open market properties.
- Talk to Quintessential Relocations about help with moving, admin, arrangements, viewing properties and much more – +44 (0)1481 257200, email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get in touch as soon as possible with education or child care institutions that appeal to you.
- Sign-up for an Islandmums Family Club membership and Islandmums Facebook page to be up-to-date with what’s going on in Guernsey.