ISLANDMUMS FAMILY CARD
The terms and conditions set out below apply to the provision of Islandmums Family Card membership services to you by Island Mums Limited previously know as “Guernseymums.gg”.
Island Mums Ltd (company number 53816, whose registered office is La Ramee Farmhouse, Route de la Ramee, GY1 2TP, Guernsey ) manages the distribution and marketing of the Islandmums Family Card.
The sale of the Islandmums Family Card membership is a financial transaction between you and Island Mums Ltd. By completing and submitting the online form for an Islandmums Family Card (“Application Form”) or using the card after purchasing at an event or other distribution channel you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- The annual membership fee charged by Island Mums Ltd (the “Family Card Fee”) entitles you: i) to join as a member of the annual Islandmums Family Card Scheme and to claim discounts and promotions from Participating Partners and ii) to receive an Islandmums Family Card which is valid for 12 months from 1st January to 31st December (“the Validity Period”), the Card comes into two sizes including a credit-card size version and a smaller sized fob for keyring.
- The Islandmums Family Card can be purchased as an annual subscription service or a one-off purchase. All recurring annual subscription members will be charged in November of each year following the initial purchase. All one-off purchase members will have to renew the card each year and can do so at any point in time.
- Island Mums Ltd does not keep any credit or debit card details that may be associated with your purchase – these are securely stored by our chosen global payments provider at the point of purchase.
- You can cancel your annual subscription at any time.
- If you do not wish to renew the card during any year but did not complete the annual subscription cancellation, we can refund the annual fee for you if you contact us within two weeks of being automatically charged in November. You will have to send the new Family Card back to us to receive the refund. For example if you were automatically charged on November 5th 2016 for the 2017 Card but did not want to continue with the service, you can email us by November 19th to arrange a refund.
- If you bought the Islandmums Family Card as a one-off purchase, your fee for the year is non-refundable.
- In order to purchase the Islandmums Family Card you must be an individual over the age of 16 years old.
- The Islandmums Family Card allows you to benefit from offers and discounts on certain products and services given by our Participating Partners, such benefits are not fixed, may vary or be withdrawn at any time.
- The Participating Partners who provide discounts and promotions to the Islandmums Family Card Scheme are not within the control of Island Mums Ltd. Island Mums Ltd are not responsible for these organisations in any way and do not endorse, unless otherwise stated, any of the goods or services which they may provide.
- If you choose to deal with a Participating Partner that provides Islandmums Family Cardholders with discounted or promotional goods or services then it is your responsibility to ensure that you are comfortable with the terms upon which such organisations are offering such goods and services.
- Island Mums Ltd are not responsible for any losses incurred by cardholders in respect of any transactions with the Participating Partners.
- The Islandmums Family Card remains the property of Island Mums Ltd at all times, however, you are entitled to maintain possession of the Card during the Validity Period. You may not sell or otherwise transfer ownership of your Islandmums Family Card (or purport to do so) to another person at any time.
- The fact that you are an Islandmums Family Card holder does not confer upon you any rights in, or to the name Island Mums Ltd or any other intellectual property rights that may belong to Island Mums Ltd from time to time.
- You agree to be contacted by us via email or SMS to communicate updates about new offers and other information, you can unsubscribe anytime.
- If your Islandmums Family Card is lost or stolen you may be entitled to a replacement card, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for being our customer!