Family Club by Islandmums
The terms and conditions set out below apply to the provision of the Family Club membership services. Island Mums Ltd, company number 53816, whose registered office is La Ramee Farmhouse, Route de la Ramee, GY1 2TP, Guernsey, manages the operation, distribution and marketing of the Family Club membership service.
The sale of the Family Club membership is a financial transaction between you and Island Mums Ltd. By completing and submitting the online or printed membership application form or using the card after purchasing at an event or another distribution channel, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
Terms and Conditions of membership
1. The annual membership fee charged by Island Mums Ltd entitles you: i) to become a member of the annual Family Club scheme and to claim discounts, promotions and other members benefits from Participating Business Partners and ii) to receive a Family Club Card which is valid for 12 months from January 1st to December 31st of each year (the “the Validity Period”).
2. The Family Club Card comes in two sizes including a credit-card size version and a smaller sized fob for key ring. You can invite any of your family members to use one of the Card versions.
3. Island Mums Ltd does not keep any credit or debit card details that may be associated with your purchase – these are securely stored by our chosen global payments provider (PayPal) at the point of purchase.
4. You can cancel your subscription at any time if you have signed up for our recurring subscription service. We can refund the annual fee for you if you contact us within two weeks of being automatically charged for your annual membership fee. Most recurring subscription payments are automatically charged by PayPal in November and December.
5. Your fee for the year is non-refundable if you bought the Family Club membership as a one-off purchase.
6. The membership is open to any individual over the age of 16 years old.
7. The Family Club membership allows you to benefit from numerous member befits provided by Participating Business Partners, such benefits are not fixed, may vary or be withdrawn at any time.
8. The Participating Business Partners are not within the control of Island Mums Ltd. Island Mums Ltd are not responsible for these organisations in any way and do not endorse, unless otherwise stated, any of the goods or services which they may provide.
9. Please check our website for offer details before each purchase as these may change over time. Island Mums Ltd is not responsible for any losses incurred by cardholders in respect of any transactions with the Participating Business Partners.
10. The Family Club Card remains the property of Island Mums Ltd at all times, however, you are entitled to maintain possession of the Card during the Validity Period. You may not sell or otherwise transfer ownership of your membership (or purport to do so) to another person at any time.
11. Island Mums Ltd reserves the right to transfer the management and ownership of the Family Club scheme to someone else, including the transfer of basic personal information required for the management of your membership (your name, email, address and phone).
12. The fact that you are a member of the Family Club does not confer upon you any rights in, or to the name Island Mums Ltd or any other intellectual property rights that may belong to Island Mums Ltd or the Family Club scheme from time to time.
14. If your Family Club Card is lost or stolen you may be entitled to a replacement card, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for being our member!