This is the sign-up form for the Family Club recurring membership subscription at a special corporate rate.
This guarantees your membership fee is fixed for future years and you receive your membership before New Year’s eve each year. You don’t have to continue being employed at your current employee to continue benefiting from the recurring membership at this special corporate fee.
Important! Please choose PayPal checkout on the next page to complete your subscription set-up.
Terms and Conditions – recurring membership service
Island Mums Ltd (company number 53816, whose registered office is La Ramee Farmhouse, Route de la Ramee, GY1 2TP, Guernsey) manages the operation, distribution and marketing of the Family Club membership service. The sale or gifting of the Family Club membership is a financial transaction between you and Island Mums Ltd, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
1. The annual membership fee charged by Island Mums Ltd entitles you: i) to become a member of the annual Family Club scheme until December 31st 2019 and to claim discounts, promotions and other members benefits from Participating Business Partners and ii) to receive the Family Club Cards (credit and key-fob sizes) and iii) to new 2019 Voucher book with vouchers worth over £500.
2. The membership is open to any individual over the age of 16 years old.
3. Please check our website for offer details before each purchase as these may change over time and also be withdrawn. Island Mums Ltd is not responsible for any losses incurred by cardholders in respect of any transactions with the Participating Business Partners.
4. The Participating Business Partners are not within the control of Island Mums Ltd. Island Mums Ltd are not responsible for these organisations in any way and do not endorse, unless otherwise stated, any of the goods or services which they may provide.
5. Island Mums Ltd does not keep any credit or debit card details that may be associated with your purchase – these are securely stored by our chosen global payments provider (PayPal) at the point of purchase.
6. You can cancel your subscription at any time if you have signed up for our recurring subscription service. We can refund the annual fee for you if you contact us within two weeks of being automatically charged for your annual membership fee. Most recurring subscription payments are automatically charged by PayPal in November and December. Your recurring fee for future years is fixed.
7. An additional benefit of recurring membership is receiving your membership pack before New Year’s Eve each year.
8. The Family Club Card remains the property of Island Mums Ltd at all times, however, you are entitled to maintain possession of the Card during the membership year. You may not sell or otherwise transfer ownership of your membership (or purport to do so) to another person at any time.
9. Island Mums Ltd reserves the right to transfer the management and ownership of the Family Club scheme to someone else, including the transfer of basic personal information required for the management of your membership (your name, email, address and phone). Under exceptional circumstances as such, your membership benefits and fee may be reviewed.
10. The fact that you are a member of the Family Club does not confer upon you any rights in, or to the name Island Mums Ltd or any other intellectual property rights that may belong to Island Mums Ltd or the Family Club scheme from time to time.
11. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree to be contacted via the personal details you have provided with updates and communication related to the Family Club membership and Island Mums. You can choose to unsubscribe from our email and SMS communication anytime after we have delivered you the Family Club membership card.